***ALL OUTDOOR CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT THE TOWN FIELD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***
Class Time Schedule:
Bag Training: 5:45 – 6:30pm (Indoors)
Open Class: 7:00 – 8:15pm
Tues/Thurs – Indoor only
Kid’s Class (Beginners 1): 5:00 – 5:45pm
Kid’s Class (Beginners 2): 6:00 – 6:45pm
Kid’s Class (Intermediate): 7:00 – 7:45pm
Saturday Morning – Indoor only
Kid’s Class (Beginners 1 & 2): 10:00 – 10:45am
Kid’s Class (Intermediate) : 11:00 – 11:45am
*COVID-19 Safety Precautions*
- All students will be subject to a health screening prior to entering the dojo.
- All students will be required to wear approved facemasks while training within the dojo.
- Students may not enter the dojo until the previous class has cleared out & sanitation has been completed.
- Class sizes will be limited to adjust for social-distancing.
- Private lessons may be available for those unable to attend in-person group classes.
Kid’s Class Beginners 1 – ages 5-7, belt rank white – blue. Great for first time students! Learn the karate basics & have fun!
Kid’s Class Beginners 2 – ages 8+, belt rank white – blue. Great for first time students! Learn the karate basics & have fun!
Kid’s Class Intermediate – ages 5-12, rank blue – orange belt. More challenging class, focusing on building on the fundamentals learned in Kid’s Class 1 & 2.
Open Class – All ages/ranks. Beginners and advanced students will both be challenged in this class! Real, traditional, old-school karate.
Bag Training – Tournament fighters/Adults only. Informal attire. Be prepared to sweat! Rounds of hard-hitting training! The best way to get in fighting shape.