Bag Training: 6:00 – 6:45
Open Class 1: 7:00 – 7:45
Open Class 2: 8:00 – 8:45
Kid’s Class 1: 6:00 – 6:45
Kid’s Class 2: 7:00 – 7:45
Kid’s Class 1: 10:00 – 11:00
Kid’s Class 2: 11:00 – Noon
*COVID-19 Safety Precautions*
- Parents may not stay to watch class. Students must be dropped off/picked up at the door.
- All students will be subject to a health screening prior to entering the dojo.
- All students will be required to wear approved facemasks at all times within the dojo.
- Students may not enter the dojo until the previous class has cleared out & sanitation has been completed.
- Student attendance will be limited to classes they have been signed up for. Class size will be limited to adjust for social-distancing.
- Online/private lessons will be available for those unable to attend in-person group classes.
Kid’s Class 1 – ages 5-10, rank white – blue belt. Great for first time students! Learn the karate basics & have fun!
Kid’s Class 2 – ages 5-12, rank blue- orange belt. More challenging than kid’s class 1, focusing on building on the fundamentals learned in Kid’s Class 1.
Open Class 1 & 2 – All ages/ranks. Beginners and advanced students will both be challenged in this class! Real, traditional, old-school karate. *Due to class size limits, students will be assigned either 7pm or 8pm timeslots.*
Bag Training – Tournament fighters/Adults only. Informal attire. Be prepared to sweat! Rounds of hard-hitting training! The best way to get in fighting shape.