Bag Training: 6:00 – 6:45
Open Class: 7:00 – 7:45
Adv Class: 8:00 – 8:45
Kid’s Class 1: 5:45 – 6:15
Kid’s Class 2: 6:30 – 7:00
Kid’s Class 3: 7:15 – 8:00
Kid’s Class 1: 10:00 – 10:45
Kid’s Class 2: 11:00 – 11:45
*COVID-19 Safety Precautions*
- Parents may not stay to watch class. Students must be dropped off/picked up at the door.
- All students will be subject to a health screening prior to entering the dojo.
- All students will be required to wear approved facemasks at all times within the dojo.
- Students may not enter the dojo until the previous class has cleared out & sanitation has been completed.
- Student attendance will be limited to classes they have been signed up for. Class size will be limited to adjust for social-distancing.
- Private lessons may be available for those unable to attend in-person group classes.
Kid’s Class 1 & 2 – ages 5-10, rank white – blue belt. Great for first time students! Learn the karate basics & have fun!
Kid’s Class 3 – ages 5-12, rank blue- orange belt. More challenging than kid’s class 1, focusing on building on the fundamentals learned in Kid’s Class 1.
Open Class – All ages/ranks. Beginners and advanced students will both be challenged in this class! Real, traditional, old-school karate.
Bag Training – Tournament fighters/Adults only. Informal attire. Be prepared to sweat! Rounds of hard-hitting training! The best way to get in fighting shape.